• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Predict the outcome of the MJ case

well, everyone seems to think he's guilty. let me guess, you weren't showing off with a cewl opinion you heard, you just knew he's guilty, right? I mean, we all know he's guilty by now (duhh) because we listen to the news on tv. you're obviously not trying to impress us...

by the way, fickleminded, if you like america so much, then why don't you marry it?

hay82 said:
Hey I couldn't remember how to spell it so I just looked at Moto's spelling... Don't really know why that seemed like a good idea.
Grammar_bat.gif
I like that icon. I saved it :p

«FickleMinded» said:
--I can't believed it!! 10 out of 10 counts, he's Not Guilty,come on!!! Only in America!!!! :rolleyes:

That's what most of us here predicted.

When you have to know "beyond a reasonable doubt", how can you convict if there's no eye-witness, and the boy and his mother are terrible on the stand?

Without video, a confession, or DNA evidence, no jury will ever convict a mega-super-star like MJ of anything.

I just hope his family is yanking him down to earth, and demanding that he stop having any direct contact with any, and all children. Period.

MJ will have to take the stand in a civil trial. That could prove interesting.

I can't say whether he was guilty or not. I'm only disappointed because I believe that there is something seriously wrong with a grown man sleeping with young boys. I've heard people excuse this behavior by claiming that his life long celebrity status has kept him isolated, but he's not so isolated that he should be unaware of social norms.

If nothing else, the man needs counseling.

Renee said:
I can't say whether he was guilty or not. I'm only disappointed because I believe that there is something seriously wrong with a grown man sleeping with young boys. I've heard people excuse this behavior by claiming that his life long celebrity status has kept him isolated, but he's not so isolated that he should be unaware of social norms.

If nothing else, the man needs counseling.
He has a seriously screwed up childhood, and he's obviously got psychological problems. I hope he gets help too.

They just stated on the news that MJ will no longer have children spending the night at the Neverland Ranch. I guess something good did come out of the trial after all.

RainbowGurl said:
I like that icon. I saved it :p

I like it too. I wish the text was bigger. I'd resize it and make it my avatar. I'm such a grammar bitch sometimes (never here though, I'm probably one of the offenders here).

--i'm so glad that not one channel accept the so called reality show of MJ's family while he's in trial, for goodness sake,what they we're thinking, "our son/brother is in trouble right now,lets go put the camera all over the house so we can sell it after the trial is over",geesh..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

like it's really that weird. I mean, how else is he gonna pay for his lawyer? by selling children to central america where they'll spend the rest of their lives in homoerotic slavery? which do you prefer...

Back