• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Predict the outcome of the MJ case

Motokid

The jury has the case to decide now. Do you think they will find MJ guilty of anything or not?

Besides the fact that MJ is modern-man's main draw at the "Freak Show of the Century", and that he's publicly said some of the stupidest things a human can say, and that he acts like a complete idiot in public more times than not, and it's obvious he has many deep and serious mental issues, do you think the jury will render a guilty verdict on any of the counts against MJ?

My prediction is the "king of clowns" will be found not guilty on all charges.

Not saying I think he's innocent, just predicting that the jury will find him innocent.

i think he will walk too. i don't know enough about the case and what the prosecution really had on him, nor do i care, but he will walk. if you have money, you walk.

i was thinking the same thing. i was in japan for that case and never followed it either, but come on!!!!!!!!

if wishes were white bronco's beggars would drive.....

that's no good at all.........lol

not only should he do jail time, but so should the parents of these kids who allowed him access..what did they expect? Whether the jury sees things as I do, is a whole nuther ball of wax.. If they do happen to convict Mr. Jackson, I look for him to do time ala Martha Stewart..something light and comfy. I doubt very much he'll ever see the inside of a real prison, with really dangerous criminals. Child molesters do not fare well in regular prisons, and the cost of assuring his personal safety would be very high.

Sorry-I have a headache.. I believe he'll be convicted,but won't see the inside of a maximum security prison..

bobbyburns said:
it must feel like it's 72 degrees in your head, all day long.

what? warm, balmy, pleasant, a nice comfortable temperature? why yes, yes it does. you're welcome to leave your frigid clime and come join me anytime.

but that is off topic. feel free to start your own thread there bobby.

as i said before, he will walk.

bobbyburns said:
c'mon, jenn, that was from kids in the hall. I was extending an olive branch.

oh, now i feel bad for being snippy. sorry. and with the canadian content and all.... :eek: just a little sensitive today i guess.

well i will make a solid effort to do a little research before biting your head off next time, unless of course that is something you go for in your bored and lonely state.

jenngorham said:
i think he will walk too. i don't know enough about the case and what the prosecution really had on him, nor do i care, but he will walk. if you have money, you walk.
--IF he still have the $$$,but I think that's another reason why all his so called victim is now suing him,maybe bec he stop paying them their monthly support. :rolleyes:

Back