• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Presents

Don't let them do it to you. A bearded lady should be proud of her hirsuteness. Once you shave it off you'll never be the same. An ex bearded lady is a thing of shame.

Last year, I was the last person to get up in the morning. This year, I'm the first. But that's probably because we had a present stashed in our room that had to be taken downstairs early this morning so it would be there when the kids wake up. I've been up for over two hours now, waiting, doing dishes, eating breakfast, waiting, emptying the cat pan, waiting...

Get your lazy butts outta bed!!

Billy O, Is there really a book called How To Kill A Mockingbird?
If there is I'd like to know who wrote it. Need to track him down and shoot him like the rabid dog he must be.

Sun-SSS said:
Billy O, Is there really a book called How To Kill A Mockingbird?
QUOTE]

You've never heard of Harper Lee's underground "author's cut" of the book? Those of us who know recognise it as much superior to the drippy published version. Comparing the two is like comparing Bambi with Straw Dogs.

Martin said:
Well, a new house, but I'm not sure if that counts.
What??? A house? Why that stinkin f#$%$#&g elf! Looks like tubby and I have to have a little chat...

ds

p.s. How did the house fit thru the chimney? Nevermind that, how did the house fit in the sock?

Good God - I bet they had to use a lot of wrapping paper too. Unless he meant a dolls house or something?

Back