• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I have a busy weekend, Friday afternoon my uncle is coming up to do a magic show at my son's school, he, my aunt and cousin will stay the night. On Saturday we are all going to the zoo and an electric car race. On Sunday my husband is having his 30th B'day party and there will be lots of folks coming so I'll be doing tons of cooking :)

What's your favorite type of cake?

Poppy1 said:
As many times as you like sme. :D

Would you rather travel by boat or plane?

boat

do they still serve such small (but very nice) portions in the 'barcelona' restaurant in christchurch?

;)

Now for the answer to that, you'll have to ask Monkey Catcher. She comes from Christchurch.

When were you in NZ?

Poppy1 said:
Now for the answer to that, you'll have to ask Monkey Catcher. She comes from Christchurch.

When were you in NZ?

2 years ago..and it was fabulous..its like england but with real mountains, less people and more penguins;-)

where are you from?

The Nelson/Motueka area.

What about you - you have no country on your profile. Don't say if you don't want to ;)

Poppy1 said:
The Nelson/Motueka area.

What about you - you have no country on your profile. Don't say if you don't want to ;)

very nice. that was the area that if i moved to new zealand i think id move to...because of the wine maybe;-)

im from england but live in germany:)

Without being disloyal to your home country, how do they compare? I'd love to go to England, Scotland and Ireland.

Poppy1 said:
Without being disloyal to your home country, how do they compare? I'd love to go to England, Scotland and Ireland.

hi miss the sea, i was brought up about 100 feet from the beach. now my nearest beach is in italy 4 hours drive away!!

germanys a nice place, good food etc. and as ive said im only a few hours from italy, half an hour from switzerland and austria and two hours from france but i like to think ill move home again one day, i do miss england.

sme said:
do they still serve such small (but very nice) portions in the 'barcelona' restaurant in christchurch?
I can't say I've been there, sorry. I guess I'll have to go there and find out :)

Lipstick or lipgloss?

Back