• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

The Gods Must Be Crazy I & II (can't decide which I like best)

High-heel or flat shoes? (Guys you can answer this too);)

pink shadow said:
Flats for comfort, heels for looks!

Are you a collector? Of what?

Yes-Cigars....but arson is very rampant.:D

What is your favorite syrup to have over pancakes?

HansoFoundation said:
What is your favourite band currently?
I'm not really that into music, but I guess it would have to be either The Black-Eyed Peas or The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Do you have any phobias?

Hmmmm... I don't know what the fancy word is, but a phobia of not being liked.

Have you left your country of birth for travel in the last year?

-Joey

HansoFoundation said:
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare.

What is your favourite band currently?

I'm hooked on mudvayne, oddly enough.

What is the temperature wher you live right now?

HansoFoundation said:
Hmmmm... I don't know what the fancy word is, but a phobia of not being liked.

Have you left your country of birth for travel in the last year?

-Joey

Yes. I went to Paris in March.

--------------------------------

What is your favorite season, and why?

I love winter because I think it is the most beautiful and happiest season, where families get together and kids play in the snow. There is something very romantic about reading by the hearth (even if it's an electric fire ;)) and I love skiing. My cousins in the southern states and in India ask me how I can stand the cold and snow. I ask them how they can stand the heat and stuffiness.

If you were trapped on a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you (if you could have them magically appear before you)? And don't say 'books'!

veggiedog said:
I love winter because I think it is the most beautiful and happiest season, where families get together and kids play in the snow. There is something very romantic about reading by the hearth (even if it's an electric fire ;)) and I love skiing. My cousins in the southern states and in India ask me how I can stand the cold and snow. I ask them how they can stand the heat and stuffiness.

If you were trapped on a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you (if you could have them magically appear before you)? And don't say 'books'!
So books are a given then, right? :D
OK...A computer with internet capability and the power to run it. Is that three or three rolled into one? LOL
2. Or this should be #1 really...someone I love, and loves me.
3. Food I like, which naturally entails paraphanalia with which to cook it. :rolleyes:

Given that you had to choose a "natural disaster" to endure, which one and why.

An earthquake because my house and most of the surrounding area has been proofed against one (we live on a big faultline here and an earthquake has been overdue for 50 years, so we are expecting a big one any time now :eek: )

If you could donate a large amount of money to any charity, which one would you choose?

The french horn. If only because of it's most famous moment in Beethoven's Fifth.

Are people good or evil by nature?

People are, in their natural state, generally good.
The system is bad.
Society's pressures make people evil.
Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule.

How's the weather?

Back