• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

That question is a bit lost on me as i have no idea about chess. The bishop can go sideways eh..? Then thats me, rather than go straight forward id rather take a sideways way to life lol!

what are you having for tea?

people in the uk. we have supper. we're having fajita's(is that the right spelling?)

best gift you ever gave?

Heh, tea as in dinner. Must be a UK thing...or Scottish thing even.

So to be more specific to those who are across the pond - what are you having to eat for dinner?

The gift of life to my son, which I'm seriously considering taking back today.

What's the best gift you have been given?

tv character? macgyver...kidding i don't know. oh mulder, mmmm mulder, what a fox.

best gift given to me, time.

favourite muppet?

Quite like Who Wants to be a Millionare. (whats that one in the uk that used to be on with Dale Winton and was set in a superkarket?) Am watching celebrity spelling bee at the mo lol.

Take out the wedgy or suffer (if its in a public place)

pick, thats why fingers are the same size as the hole :) .

Have you ever goosed someone you don't know?

I once goosed an old man in a 7-11 on a dare. (way too much Wild Turkey that night!)

Have you ever been goosed by someone you don't know?

Catalyst said:
Heh wedgy/wedgie :confused: :rolleyes:

Goosed..?

Goose: v To playfully pinch, in the area of the buttocks, an unsuspecting person, causing a startle, and, sometimes, eliciting an aroused reaction.

Ronny said:
Too many times, I was a waitress once.

What's the worst thing you've done on a dare?

Besides goosing the old man, I think the worst was running around the outside of my apartment building naked shouting "I AM THE WALRUS". (I've gotta stick to beer)

What decision do you most regret?

Leaving college but I'm thinking of going back.

What is the nicest thing you have done for a stranger?

Back