• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

besides goosing the old man? I gave a lady in the airport in Mexico City $10 to pay her "exit tax" so she could go home.

When is the last time you were drunk?

(Did you have a naked apartment run too?)

close a naked game of chicken in the apartment pool, drunk people, nudity and water is bad :(

but I was referring to our replying to cat at the same time again.

(Oh... I think we are bouncing between the same threads. every once in a while, we catch up with each other!)

Catalyst said:
Mixed - long vodka...hmmmm...

Ah ok, bum pinching..nice :) Love doing that! Heh!

Dark or white chocolate.

(must be one of those 'across the pond' language things again! at least the practice, if not the terminology, is universal! :D )

Goose: v To playfully pinch, in the area of the buttocks, an unsuspecting person, causing a startle, and, sometimes, eliciting an aroused reaction.

Heheheh pinching elicits an aroused reaction does it lol. Doesnt take much does it :D

Wont tell what i prefer lol

I swore a lot at myself for dropping my fork on the floor 3 times! But last swore at someone else today while driving. Someone cut me up...!!!!

Last asked for directions?

Last weekend at my sis, sad to say it but she deserved everything I said.

Have you ever really embarassed yourself by cursing at the wrong moment.

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than---oops, sorry, thought i was still in the i'm drunk thread....what was the question? :eek:

Back