• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Elyse Mac said:
This is in reponse to Leckert. Who I was... was a much happier person, much more outgoing and opinionated... the I learned the whole "self-worth" lesson. Just to clarify, so that you don't ask again... The self worth lesson is where you learn that you are "worth" more than what you originally thought and that you do have something to offer the world.

Some invaluable lessons. Good to have learned them early enough to make a difference!

Very cool. (girlie, but cool! :D)

jenngorham said:
when i was in japan, a one armed census man came to my apt. i was expecting my friend stuart, and wasn't dressed for the day, so was only in a t shirt and underwear. i obviously could not fill out the form and so in very poor japanese explained that i would have it done at work and bring it back home. all the while trying to prevent him coming into the apt. he wanted it now and got very agressive. i finally called him a bakayaro and tried to slam the door, but his bag was in the way. he thought this was hysterical and started laughing so i kicked the bag and pushed him out of the way, and shut the door. i forgot that my kitchen window was open and so when i came round the corner he was standing at it laughing like crazy.
this story really needs to be heard as i have sound effects when i tell it.

most embarassing moment?

ROF-HMN-LMAO!!!
(Rolling On the Floor, Holding My Nuts, Laughing My Ass Off!)

you had a "no-shit" one-armed Japanese Census Taker? Holy crap, that's the funniest thing I have ever heard! I nearly couldn't get past the first sentence!

Oh my god, that's funny!

I guess my most embarassing moment was having to give a presentation for my first meeting with my new company and, just into it, noticing a cool wind in the south.

As I went on, I realized my fly was down.

What story do you tell that is true, but so fantastic most people think you are making it up?

one-armed Japanese Census taker! HA!!!! :D

again, in japan, there was a tv show called downtown . it was a mix of skits, reality tv, talkshow and pranks. one night stu and i were watching and the 2 hosts hama-chan and ma-chan had put a camera in a public washroom, in a bar. a man came in and started to pee and these 2 huge black men grabbed him and blindfolded him. he was screaming for his life. then ma-chan and hama-chan came in with big afros on and pulled down his pants and underwear and put k-y on his butt and started to smack him with a hot dog. this man was screaming, begging them to stop, to take his money, take his wallet anything. they kept giving each other high fives and thumbs up to the camera. finally they took off the blind fold and when the guy recognized them started to laugh and laugh and was bowing and they all discussed what happened and laughed. they had him on the show, onstage and they all watched the video in slow-mo and he pointed out the moments where he was the most afraid. and they all laughed and laughed.

jenngorham said:
oh right....um?

same question. any story so unbelievable that people think you are making it up?

There was the time when the aliens came to my school... (no, damnit)
I had a trained shark that would bite people on my command... (shit...)
There was this bike-evangelist that came to my door... (nevermind!)

I just told a guy about this one-armed Japanese Census taker. He didn't believe me, he kept asking for the punch line.

Favorite non-parental family member? (besides Uncle Pervy)

My Aunt Peg. She's just the coolest, funniest person to be around. Besides maybe my sister.

Do you always remember a coaster?? (Burning question, I know.)

There are so many around here it's hard to pick one, I go to Tumwater falls the most because they are the closest to me.

What is your favorite type of tree?

If I remember correctly, sex was pretty fun.

Now I spend most of that energy writing and playing the guitar.

and you?

Robert said:
Take a ride on my motorcycle.

Your favorite Orange County Choppers (American Chopper) bike?

I think the Tutels are highly over-rated assemblers.

I would much prefer to see someone like Jesse James turn a hot dog cart into a dragster! Now that is custom fabrication!

To answer the question, though, I liked the spider-man bike, and teh NYPD bike with the side car.

Scorching the pavement at 100+MPH, or a nice cruise through some shady, winding back roads? (some of the best motorcycle roads in Northern Va!)

A nice cruise through some shady, winding back roads.

A time in history that you would like to visit/observe (but not change)?

Robert said:
A nice cruise through some shady, winding back roads.

A time in history that you would like to visit/observe (but not change)?

The revolution. I would love to see some of those heroes in action.

Back