• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

I really liked the Quizno's commercial with the freaky little floating singing rodents! They made me laugh hysterically, the song was something like, "They are tasty, they are crunchy, they are warm because they're toasted.... They have a pepper bar!" Even better that I love Quizno's subs. :D

What's your earliest memory?

Eating strawberries in my Great Grandmother's garden.

(quizno's is good :) )

What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?

I always liked the one my dad told me about the kid who didn't go to sleep, so a clown broke into his bedroom and stabbed him to death with a butcher knife.

sweet nostalgia!

covers off in a hot room, or bundled up with the AC blasting?

Blankets piled high please, my dad told me it was a werewolf with an axe and he chopped off whatever was sticking out of the blanket :eek: I still sleep cover from head to toe in blankies.

Have any silly nicknames, like poopsy?

My dad always had a cute little nickname for me...

He called me "bastard". I thought that was sweet!

He always told me I belonged to the mail man, too. He was such a kidder!

what about you, poopsie?

My mom still calls me Doll Baby and tries to brush my hair and dress me, my Dad calls me Pumpkin Bumpkin even after I explained that a bumpkin was a stupid, akward, rustic or socially inept person.

Do you call anyone a silly name?

I call my daughter "Bug".

She has grown to like it, but I am sure, once she hits the teen years she will hate it.

(and let your dad have his "pumpkin-bumpkin". It's like a little "I love you" everytime he says it! Daddy's girls are the most special people in the world!)

I like Bug, that's cute and I will always be a Daddy's girl. It was funny when I got pregnant, even though I was married, I made my aunt tell him because I didn't want to break the news that I had been doing it. My hubby was just glad we had most of the country between us and Dad when he found out.

What is your favorite thing to do with children?

I like to watch them when they're happy and playing. So cute!

What is your favorite public hangout place in the whole world?

Well, since that trouble in Kentucky...

Seriously,

I love to take my daughter to baseball games! We have a minor league park 5 minutes from our house, and we go there quite a bit. DC just got a major league team this year, and we are going on Saturday! (I've been several times, but this will be her first "big league" game!)

We used to ride horses together a lot, but I haven't ridden in more than a year.

I like to play softball with her, too.

Edit: (sorry Kristo, we "simul-posted"!) My favorite hang-out would have to be RFK Stadium, or Pfitzner (the minor league park refered to previously).

What is your favorite childhood memory?

The Sunday outings that I used to have with my grandparents. Each Sunday they would take two of our family out to the beach or on the gondala etc. That was some of the most fun I had when I was little :D

What is your favourite name - girls and boys?

aube said:
For girls- Louise (my real name :D )
For boys- Joseph

What's the question you never want to answer?

A- "Are you going to go pay that?"(I hate bills)

-What is your favorite season of the year?

Well besides all the pecks on the cheek we did in grade school, I think I was 12 maybe 13 when I had my first real kiss and it was the sweetest kiss ever, a perfect first kiss.

What was the worst kiss you ever recieved?

Back