• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

draw/paint

did you have any imaginary friends as a child?

(ps. "****" translated to norwegian isn't even a curse word, if used as one it just sounds extremely silly and childish. Popular norwegian curse words are for example satan, hell, and horsecock. I don't use the last one particularly much)

Vanilla (ice cream gives me a sore tummy...dairy gives me a sore tummy....i like chocolate...)

puppies or kittens (note - see, a NICE question about fluffy things...not swear words or blowing things :D)

yes, unless they were really gross, could i wash them?

Would you kill someone for 1 million dollars?

Ronny said:
yes, unless they were really gross, could i wash them?

Would you kill someone for 1 million dollars?

Nah. I have an extremely bad conscience. Besides a million dollars isnt exactly a lot these days..

What's the worse experience you had with an animal?

Well...where to start...bucked off a horse and got concussion, attacked by an evil dog, chased by evil cows of doom!!, leading a hyped up show jumper while being chased by stupid children going 'look at the pretty pony'! Fell off a horse while jumping, more concussion (surprised im still right in the head!) and lots more i cant think of..
edit - does a hand up a sheeps ass count as a bad experience lol! :D

Would you do a parachute (sp?) jump?

i almost did but my mom begged me not to go. i was leaving for japan in a week and she said "now would be a bad time to break a leg."

favourite movie scene?

That's a difficult one. I'm going to have to go with The Phantom of the Opera, the first time we hear Christine (Emmy Rossum) sing. WOW!!!!!

Have you every tried to chase down the end of the rainbow to find the pot of gold?

Damn, Ellie beat me!

To answer her question: My favourite jewellery for sentimental reasons are the two chains that my uncle gave me, who passed away earlier this year. If his sons have daughters I plan to pass them on to them.

What's the most hideous thing in your wardrobe, and how did you aquire it?

oddly, i can't think of anything..i just went thru my stuff to give to goodwill....i know there is probably some grotesque thing i simply can't throw away....

any obsessive compulsiveness or on the verge of?

I am cleaning out my closet too. My boyfriend says we should try to give the stuff away then take it to goodwill.

I tend to get o.c. when I have to reorganize my stuff but usually I'm not really a perfectionist.

Do you prefer the beach or the lake?

What's the most hideous thing in your wardrobe, and how did you aquire it?

I have 2 of the most hideous coats in the world, one is a rainbow colored plaid and furry peacoat style thing and the other looks like pastel floral carpet/upolstry with a faux fur hood, short jacket. I love them and wear them all the time I got them at vintage clothing shop downtown.

what has been your favorite costume that you've worn?

Yeah, kind of, I always have to check I've locked my car/ front door/ got my ticket/ keys, even if I've only just checked it, completely irrational but it makes me feel better :eek:

What's your 'party trick'?

The middle finger of my right hand is shorter than the first and ring fingers. And the knuckle for that finger is positioned out of line from the others. I've heard lots of interesting comments about this, most notably, "No offense, but you look like an alien." (lol)

Art or Science?

Back