• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

They're both very American. We only get bits of the NFL televised over here, but on the computer, the NHL seems to be more fun. NHL

What is the best cover of a Bob Dylan song you've heard?

Not having more kids before 35.:D( I think the question was asked ,but who can keep track of 200 pages?)

Marriage or living together?

Aren't they one and the same?:lol: Living together definitely should come first! And marriage should be a FAR off passing thought...

Sushi or Crab? (and if it's been asked, sue me) :flowers:

Aren't they one and the same?

I don't think so.

and sparkchaser a smartass? I don't think so:whistling:

sushi, crab

Don't they all fall under the fish/shellfish category? even though sushi doesn't always contain fish.( wish I had some now)

Just thinking aloud, ignore me.

I ain't that, that's for sure.Love sushi either way, I am just saying that it could be without it.

My mom is a woosy when it comes to that. She refuses to eat anything that comes from the water! It's more superstition than anything else, because it's not like she's tried it and just didn't like it...she just refuses to try it! I on the other hand can live off anything that comes from the water -- especially sushi!

My mom is a woosy when it comes to that. She refuses to eat anything that comes from the water! It's more superstition than anything else, because it's not like she's tried it and just didn't like it...she just refuses to try it! I on the other hand can live off anything that comes from the water -- especially sushi!

I will try anything once,:whistling: but my best friend got me into sushi and I love it.

Back