• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Fun

I'm just sitting here taking a break from reading my biology book and decided to get some cheese. I had some Irish cheese on hand and I was thoroughly enjoying it and thought I would just comment.

ABC, don't you know already----I'm totally random. Sometimes I just go off on weird things for no reason. Besides the fact that I rarely post new threads. Today was the day!

Alcohol and coffee don't mix well with me.

(Don't be messin' with my El Salvadorian coffee!):lol:

Alcohol and coffee don't mix well with me.

(Don't be messin' with my El Salvadorian coffee!):lol:

When I first had it I was 17,my cousin took me and his sister out and said to us, you can have anything you want but no alcohol,so I ordered Irish coffee.:whistling:

Me too!

When I was little I wanted to be a Garbage Man when I grew up.

I had high expectations for myself.

I found this on ravelry, a huge hideout for crocheters, knitters, and other yarny folk.

I'm still deciding what I want to be when I grow up...

Isabel, what does Irish cheese taste like? We recently discovered "Champagne White Cheddar cheese" from Costco and it is glorious. It doesn't taste like champagne or alcohol at all but has a very mild taste, like a mild gouda.

Me too!

When I was little I wanted to be a Garbage Man when I grew up.

When my youngest son was little, he was fascinated with trash trucks, street sweepers and machinery. He wanted to be a garbage truck driver when he was little. I told him he could do that but he had to go to college first and he said that was fine with him! LOL! He doesn't want to be a trash truck driver anymore.

When my youngest son was little, he was fascinated with trash trucks, street sweepers and machinery. He wanted to be a garbage truck driver when he was little. I told him he could do that but he had to go to college first and he said that was fine with him! LOL! He doesn't want to be a trash truck driver anymore.

I thought it was so cool how they got to ride on the back of the truck. It seemed so awesome at the time.

When I was young I wanted to be a conductor with the lights in my hands showing the aeroplanes where to go...:whistling:

Back