• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Image Thread

Now that I have added the missing pic, my movie theater post should make more sense and be 200% funnier.

428905_330228683726497_1162629139_n.jpg

bahahaha

Forwarding that one to the spouse. Will give her something to put beside the one I sneak onto the refrigerator every time I want to get her goat a bit.

aj_walk.com_other_goodwife_images_goodwifeguide.gif

bahahaha

Forwarding that one to the spouse. Will give her something to put beside the one I sneak onto the refrigerator every time I want to get her goat a bit.

aj_walk.com_other_goodwife_images_goodwifeguide.gif

With the women's magazines full of this kind of advice, it's not hard to see how Valium became the drug of choice for so many "Good Wives" just a few years after this piece was published.

Umm, no, it's the Warped Galaxy. Here is the picture information:

Warped Galaxy Panorama

NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has captured an image of an unusual edge-on galaxy, revealing remarkable details of its warped dusty disk and showing how colliding galaxies spawn the formation of new generations of stars.

The dust and spiral arms of normal spiral galaxies, like our own Milky Way, appear flat when viewed edge-on. This Hubble image of ESO 510-G13 shows a galaxy that, by contrast, has an unusual twisted disk structure, first seen in ground-based photographs obtained at the European Southern Observatory (ESO) in Chile. ESO 510-G13 lies in the southern constellation Hydra, roughly 150 million light-years from Earth.

This is Panoramic Print is specially packaged to ensure safe delivery. Heavy UV-resistant acrylic is used for added protection. The extra packing cost is included in the price of the framed image.

This is Kjeragbolten; a boulder wedged between two rock faces that are 2 metres apart in Norway. It is believed that the boulder got stuck there during the last ice age. Today, even though it hangs more than a half a mile (1000m) above the water below and has no hand rail or safety net, it is, believe it or not, a popular place to get your picture taken!!

Would you risk it for a photo? This Sheep doesn’t seem too bothered anyway!

For more information and pictures see:
Kjeragbolten, Norway: Vacation Ideas in Europe

asphotos.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_ash3_529057_332032186879480_1057125201_n.jpg

Back