• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

The one that sticks out in my mind is where the 'president' tore that lady up about the bible in a terribly long diatribe. That was a really good scene.

Fan of Napoleon Dynamite?

I can get a half liter of pretty tasty beer for like 75 cents a bottle. So that stuff.

Most you will pay for a beer?

I get into odd moods sometimes and want to try the foreign stuff, but I think the record is $6 for a 22 oz. Was good shizznit, though.

Same.

It depends on how cold it is. Today, yes.

Speaking of hats, these visor beanies are all the rage right now in Germany. Are these popular in your neck of the woods?

awww.capsandsox.com_WebRoot_Store3_Shops_61368623_4EDF_65DC_051c1b86df37e9b56a4d4b9d9b4ad42ec5.jpg
That's the hat I'm wearing today. But not right now. Because indoors.

I make hats all the time...let's see in my personal collection I have three different tams..which are nothing but beanies with flair:lol: I'm currently crocheting a slouchy beanie for my oldest daughter, and it's kicking my butt; this is the third time I've started it. Not starting it again. It will be whatever it will be. Still have three more hats I want to have done before Christmas. Oh, not counting the Owl Beanie I'm making for son's gf...just need two large wooden beads to go on the braided tassels. Yes, I do have to much to do...

Do you wear scarves in the winter?

Yes, I do love my mini van. Last two family vehicles were 15 passenger vans..this is a great step in the right direction! I really love the fold down back seats. I can haul lots of groceries or two bicycles with ease, and this is a great little mini-moving van.

How about you? Do you love your car?

A rather nice Minolta x700 film SLR, couple of lenses and a tripod. I just use a digital compact these days.

Have you ever bought something then instantly regretted it?

Usually not instantly, but sometimes eventually. :p I try to plan out purchases pretty well, but I do have an impulsive side.

Do you sometimes reuse your coffee cup for a couple/few days?

Back