• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

frozen strawberry daiquiris.. :)

what meats will you have for the main event tomorrow.. or the next day depending on where you live..

turkey roll - something we haven't tried before, turkey all rolled around the dressing, comes in a box, hope it tastes o.k.

do you prefer the freshly prepared festive meal or do you like next day warm ups?

freshly roasted meats on xmas day, cold meats on Boxing Day.. :)

do you open presents xmas eve, or on the day?

oh no.. this is a non brussel sprout zone, we really don't like them.

do you have a traditional xmas morning breakfast?

(we have way too much bacon than is good for us :D)

No, not really. This morning was French toast. Also, there is no such thing as too much bacon.

Are there any books that you have multiple copies of?

Nope. In fact I have not left my flat all day. I have yet to put on pants. It's glorious.

Same question.

No. I went outside once to wish my neighbor a merry day, but other wise I shant leave the house.

Again because somebody must be doing something exotic.

Not me. Sitting in the living room, doing nada.

Should I ask a new question or stick with this one until one of us says something exciting?

Went to see the family of my other half, but that's it.

Let's try again...have you gone somewhere (exotic) for Christmas?

Let's try again...have you gone somewhere (exotic) for Christmas?

If they did would they be posting here...?

Heading somewhere exotic for Christmas only to have your nose stuck in a forum seems to be defeating the purpose somewhat... Maybe you'll get an answer February/March.

More holidays or back to work?

Back