• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I'm finally to the point of decorating the house, so I'll be doing much of that, but we'll be attending a party in our old neighborhood New Year's Eve.

Same question.

Not intentionally. I usualy fall asleep early then wake up around midnight, see in the new year and go back to sleep.

Do you plan on making any resolutions for the new year?

Sometimes, we did last year, as we were at a party..left to our own devices, Mr.Abc and I usually shrug at 11 pm and figure it's already New Years on the East Coast, so we can hit the hay already..we're so uncool.

Is New Years Day a special day or just a day to sleep in?

Usually a day to take down decorations, but not necessary this year as I had no time to decorate.

Did you actually stick with any resolutions you made last year?

It's still up in the air right now, but we're either attending a party in our old 'hood or hosting one in our new house (nice planning, huh?). I guess I'll find out this afternoon.

Same question.

No party, we might actually, finally open the bottle of sparkly wine I put in the fridge at Thanksgiving. Movies and bedtime. I will be prepping for tomorrows dinner.

Same question and/OR what is a good Movie marathon for New Years Eve?

No party for the Abc Ranchhouse Gang. Mom and Pop Abc are still sick with the Cold From Hades.. I am still wanting to do a Harry Potter movie marathon; been awhile..

How's the weather in your area today? We're finally getting that snow they predicted for Christmas Eve...sure is pretty.

i've only been in snow once in my life, so you can be sure i played in it! :)

what colour are your living room walls?

Shaker beige or some such.

Are you going to be lighting firecrackers, shooting off guns, or setting off something really loud at midnight?

Back