• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

My hubby. At least I think he was on my right. I'll have to double-check the photos. :)

Did you get wasted on New Year's Eve?

We went out early(happy hour), had dinner and came home with snacks for the kids.

Do you make New Years Resolutions?

I have some goals... I like having something to aim for, but resolutions usually don't work for me. Check out 13skills.com if you want some goal ideas:innocent:

What is one new skill you'd like to learn this year?

I keep trying to learn to knit. I really want to be able to do that.

Do you enjoy winter sports?

I used to enjoy waterfowl hunting, but it was more a social thing. Once my partners moved away I lost interest in getting up at 4:00 and staying wet and cold all day.

I skied. Once. That was enough of that.

Do you like the new BaR forum look?

I do like it. The changes were not jarring, and it looks clean and professional without being too stuffy.

What are you putting off doing this week?

Finishing the kitchen refresh project. It all started with a new stove which led to a new range hood, sink, faucet, paint, floor (next week). I need to prime and paint the trim yet.

Oy vey, I fell right into that trap. Sneaky spousal unit...

Same query.

I've lived with the same one for the last 19 years and he has yet to use the new razor I bought for him (because he still has some blades for the old one left). So, no?

What is the one habit that your significant other has that drives you the most crazy?

Her tendency to drop into an Appalachian accent when she is stressed. Drives me to distraction.

What is the one habit of yours that you know drives your SO the most nutso?

Back