• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

:lol: We had a couple of huge bird kills here a few years ago - red-winged blackbirds. They determined that fireworks being set off on New Year's Eve were responsible - the fireworks didn't hit the birds, but scared them from their perches - they ran into things in the dark, or couldn't find their way back to a perch and died of cold, or were simply scared to death. Crazy!

No, never run for public office - definitely not P.C. enough!

Again.

If make an air chamber of my hands and blow through a gap in my thumbs I can do an owl hoot. What's your method of emitting a piercing whistle that's to say a little more to it than Lauren Bacall.

I tried once and the effort was unsuccessful in the extreme. I thought it would be a cinch since I was proficient and riding my 600 pound bike on it's rear wheel. Physics, how do you work?

Same.

Yesterday we got some free fresh farm-raised oysters, so we ate them. Had some Guinness on Friday night though.

Do you have any flowers blooming where you live yet?

i used to lose them a lot, but now they run out of ink! course, i work at home, which helps the losing part tremendously.

fine or bold tip?

i DO, and i'm soooo thankful because i did not for sooooooo many years. i spend a lot of time out there, just appreciating the garage. :D

do you?

Back