• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

i can only have a little at a time because i'm hypoglycemic. it really screws with me. so for me, two cups of coffee is pushing it, unfortunately, because i do so love the stuff.

did you ever smoke pot?

Probably not. The TV is off all day, when they're at school. On the weekends it's only on when the kids want to play Wii or XBox, they only watch cartoons in the afternoon after homework, usually for 2-3 hours.

Do you have kids?

I used to drink Vodka and OJ, but my favorite is the white russian, mmm...kaluha, or bailey's on the rocks, oh or Tia Maria - all favorite liqueurs.

Best date night ever?

i'm easy like sunday morning. movies are great, symphony is a blast, a play or musical is wonderful. whatever doesn't bust the wallet up too badly and still gets some smiles.

You?

My best night was when hubby took me to the beach at night and we just sat and talked for ages - before the kids obviously - dinner was Burgers and fries.

Any girlfriend or boyfriend?

I had a night like that with an old girlfriend. Was really nice. Literally talked all night long. Not even a single kiss, much less any funny business. Breakfast the next morning was too much coffee.

Yeah, live-in girlfriend, ten years and counting.

Ever miss an ex sometimes?

Back