• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I do. It went from a luxury to a necessity when we added one to our old house in 2010 and got spoiled.

Do you like to grill?

I like to EAT grilled stuff, but mostly, I like to drink beer while someone else does the grilling.

do you bbq a lot in the summertime?

i'm not sure i have a favorite, although i keep going back to the old red, white, and blue, Budweiser heavy. some other beers taste a lot better, but i'm on a budget. :D

best wine?

I'm not much of a connoisseur of wine, but my favorite ever has been Seven Deadly Zins (red) and I like the lightweight, sweet sparking stuff for white, so usually drink Verdi. I'm on a budget too. ;)

Ever hung wallpaper?

No. But that post made me LOL. Thanks! :)

I just got fine in the post $55.00 for failure to vote, personally I think it's all just revenue raising.

Ever been fined for not voting?

if i ever got fined for not voting, someone would probably go home with a limp that night.

ever watched more than three episodes of the same show in a row?

If I've read the book I usually don't bother with the movie, but sometimes curiosity killed the cat. Twilight films were a let down, preferred the books more.

Same

Someone who looks like Vin Diesel...mmm tasty. No really someone totally opposite to me, I'm usually shy and quiet - so he has to be outgoing and loud, exactly like my husband, probably why I chose him though.

You?

I like the eyes; they definitely do tell stories. Personality wise, I'm hyper and loud mostly, so I don't mind the shy type. :)

Would you read a gory story? I mean a real bad one.

Back