• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

The newest Tom Clancy. Or Go The **** To Sleep.

How do you drink your coffee?

Also, Creed sucks.

yes I have started my genre swap book.
I don't drink coffee

What mixed drink do you prefer?

Being an oldster I love Big Band music but any records I do have are LP's and we no longer have anything to play them on - I could probably get them in CD form from the speciality record shop and play them on our Bose (which is a marvellous piece of equipment - no wires or speakers - just nice sound). Used to dance to the music of the big bands in my youth. Those were the days! Just help me over to my rocking chair. :lol:

Being an oldster I love Big Band music but any records I do have are LP's and we no longer have anything to play them on - I could probably get them in CD form from the speciality record shop and play them on our Bose (which is a marvellous piece of equipment - no wires or speakers - just nice sound). Used to dance to the music of the big bands in my youth. Those were the days! Just help me over to my rocking chair. :lol:

momac, you forgot to ask a question.

The only LP I currently have is Radiohead's King of Limbs.

Should I or shouldn't I?

I do. I maintain that knowing how to use a map is a valuable skill and you should be able to navigate your town/city and surrounding area without a GPS.

Pizza or sammich for dinner?

Tough question...pizza sounds good. What kind of sammich?
(agree with Sparky about maps and gps)

Ever been dog bit?(I have...just yesterday, in fact.What a day:rolleyes:)

Nope, not bitten but I was scratched by one when I was two and that's why I'm afraid of dogs (even though I'm getting better...).

What's your favorite type of beer?

(And I also agree with Sparks about maps and gps)

Back