• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

never ridden a shaft drive one, but i know they are cool. i'm all about the white trash chain. :D

for a motorcycle: big powerful engine or anything will do?

I need a big bike with plenty of comfort... and the motor needs to be smooth with plenty of power. You won't catch me with a big v-twin that can vibrate your teeth loose.

with or without a fairing?

the kid in me says that they are for sissies, but the me typing this says i like the comfort. i think a roadbike like a Goldwing would be boss to ride to Vegas in.

stereo on the bike?

Once. I lost footing on some gravel and that was all she wrote. Broke the right foot peg and the antler for the right saddle bag.

GPS?

I’m heavily into off-road fun, so a GPS is a must. We also geo-cache, which is a lot of fun.

Were Firebirds with the huge firebird on the hood cool?

If you mean American football, then yes. Who doesn't like football?

Last time you went to a football game?

Lots of trees, some planted here and there in the yard, with the yard being ringed by a hedgerow and pines on either side. And we still want more trees...only two apple trees; need more fruit trees!

Planning a garden this year?

i believe i just might. i've been through hell and back cleaning up the place this year, and i'd like tomatoes, dammit. :D

you?

Short answer? Yes;) I don't care for a lot of horror movies..but with books, I can stand some fairly scary stuff. I come and go with romance novels; they'd better have a great plot and decent characters or I'll toss them.

Science fiction or fantasy books/novels?

Kindle and traditional paper...just give me a good story. Ijust need better lighting with traditional paper. And to take off my glasses...:rolleyes:

Do you wear a hat?

quite a bit, yes. i shave my head and a ball cap keeps me from burning. also, in the winter it's warmer. ALSO, i drum, and it keeps the sweat out of my eyes.

is there a weight bench at your house?

Back