• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

a couple years ago, i began collecting things i had when i was a kid. i even found the exact model and color of my first bike and bought it on ebay. i love that thing and even ride it time to time.

again.

i had an unnerving love of tapioca pudding and marshmallow cream. not at the same time. :D

do you go to bed at the same time every night?

Not really. It's usually within a certain hour until the weekends, then there is no way to know what time it may be. Between two and four in the morning have been the way the last few weekends.

Are you employed (by others), self-employed, a student or unemployed?

I freelance write and author for a living, so kind of self employed, kind of employed sorta by others in a certain way. :D

Last time you threw a frisbee?

November. Well, it was a disc like this, aimg29.imageshack.us_img29_6471_omegaputter.jpg
which is used for disc golf.

Do you mow your own lawn -or have one to mow- or do you pay someone to do it for you?

i do all my own work on almost everything, the lawn included. :D it's backbreaking, but i do it. even the tree trimming.

i like that disc! do you remember the orange and black rings that were popular in the eighties?

Back