• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

i think almost anything denoted as 'extreme' is highly stupid, as is anything that is 'tactical'. i do like watching idiots get hurt, though. :D

how many guns in your house right now?

Every day in summer, but every other day in winter (my skin likes humidity and I look like a snake if I shower every day in winter).

Last color you painted your nails?

Way back when I was in college, though I never sold and, never really bought because it was always offered to me. Being a girl does have its perks. :)

Are you a cop?

NO, but i really, really wanted to be at one point. i took all the academy tests and passed with flying colors, but they said that because i'd done LSD, i had slim to no chances of hire. sad, sad. so, with nothing to lose, i continued breaking the law like a boss . :D

ever had your typing clocked?

last test was close to 90, but i was really hauling due to it being a test. probably more like 82-84 normally.

ever been in an 'open' relationship/swinging type situation?

last test was close to 90, but i was really hauling due to it being a test. probably more like 82-84 normally.

ever been in an 'open' relationship/swinging type situation?
Funny, I'm the opposite. I probably type closer to 100 wpm, but I don't test well.

Nope, but had a threesome once so the hubby would stop asking. That man is spoiled!

Again?

hmmmm, good question. i guess it would be rock/hard rock, but all others are a very close second. i like alternative, too, if that's even a real genre, anymore. stuff like candlebox and train. nice.

ever memorize a rap song?

i tend to dance a lot after a few too many beers, so i do that quite often. i even still breakdance, which i expect will break ME here, soon.

elton john: love him or can't stand him?

Back