• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

i'm afraid of widows and hobos and recluses--not much else in the spider world. i actually like them a little. :D btw, your spider doesn't look very friendly at all.

shorts weather there yet?

only to flies and other bugs. That is a very close up shot, you can't actually see the hairy legs that much with your eyeballs. :)

nope we are going into winter. long jumpers and warm socks and thick blankets.

which hemisphere are you in?

Nope. We had the family station wagon. Vans became popular at a later time.

Ever ride in a car with no seat belts?

Nope. I usually got my flats in the middle of blind curve on a secondary road.

Ever lose your brakes on a busy highway?

no, but i did find out the brake line was blown when i pulled INTO the driveway and hit the garage door in a big pickup. that left the ole leg shaking. :D

ever been in a real, real fast car?

the speedo on my fury ends at 125 and i've had it pegged a handful of times so i don't really know, but it was in the 130 range... not safe. :D i've also been going 140 in a G-35... also unsafe but WOW, what a rush.

haha, i like your answer, meadow :D.

have you ever sexted?

no!

LOL there is a difference between being IN a fast car (which could have been stationary) and going fast in a car.

I have sat my posterior on the interior of a fast car. Have you?

both - depending on circumstances. I tend to be more of an morning person, but can also stay up late.

favourite pick-me-up for the morning after the night before?

WEAK! I drink it both black and with milk - but no more than half a teaspoon of instant powder and for filter coffee about 3/4 the usual amount of grounds.

same

Back