• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I would say Star Trek but then again which Star Trek universe? Classic or reboot not to mention the limitless multiverse options except ones overrun by The Borg obviously.

Would you have a robot?

Darth Vader walked around blowing up planets and stuff just because he wanted to convince one prisoner to tell him he should have been able to extract with the force ... even or especially because it was the dark side.

EVIL I say EVIL!

same again :p

Based on the movies alone, I think that the lives of the average citizen would not have changed much under the rule of the Empire. I don't know how the Extended Universe novels portrayed the Empire versus the Republic.

Does this question deserve its own thread?

mobile phone? Does an update count? Its been ages since I installed anything new but I did update the little jumping thingy game the other day.

do you think the names for phones are ridiculous?

I really don't care about phone names, it's all just marketing.

Should cars have names or should they have numbers like BMWs?

the numbering system is kinda lazy to me, but then again some of the car names are way out there. i dunno! the 3-series BMWs should be called sentras, but i digress..

have you ever seen a vid of someone being murdered?

Back