• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I don't care for milk because I like my coffee hot. I like a little creamer (powder) and a little sugar. But it has to be hot.

Regular coffee or gourmet?

I don't but I do like a matcha tea in the morning, just before I go to work....so anywhere between 5 and 6 in the morning either in the kitchen or while walking around the flat and getting dressed. Multitasking, ahoy!

Can tea substitute for coffee?

hmm don't have a brand favourite - sony at present with a faintly failing battery and a nook on the way.

cranberry or blueberry?

oh that definitively has to be "Driving Miss Daisy" although "Unleashed" and "The Shawshank Redemption" come a close second.

If you haven't seen "Unleashed" I would highly recommend it. It's a movie starring Jet Li and Morgan Freeman and Bob Hoskins, directed by Louis Leterrier and written by Luc Besson. It is about the power of choice.

Favourite Jet Li movie?

The one where he plays that guy that kicks ass. Literally. You know which one I mean. It has a huge stand-off battle in the end.

Seriously though, I liked Romeo Must Die.

Are you going to see the new Riddick movie?

Gallipoli - starring a very young Mel Gibson - shows the absolute stupidity and senseless waste of war.

ditto

Saving Private Ryan

Which universe would you rather be stuck in and why: Star wars, Star Trek, or Firefly?

I wanted to say Band of Brothers because it's the best portrayal of war I've seen, but I don't know if a series qualifies here ... so I'll say "Platoon".

Is there a movie you love but nobody else seems to care about?

Hedwig:Cowboy Bebop

Which universe would you rather be stuck in and why: Star wars, Star Trek, or Firefly?

sheesh lol you want me to choose?

each has their attractions. I think though Star Wars post the death of the Empire, or pre-its genesis, just not during LOL the force is cool.

ditto

Back