• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

If it's actually about swimming, pool please. But I do love being by the ocean, just not in it.

London or Paris?

Big, bifocals make you look like a snooty, cranky, old frau.

How many leaders do you think Egypt will have during the next two years? :rolleyes:

"Amy and Roger's Epic Detour" by Morgan Matson and Dickens's Christmas stories from the Penguin Clothbound Classics series.

Your most hated food?

Your most hated food?

I don't eat liver or shrimp..however, since it has been a bazillion years since I last tried either, I would be polite and try them again if called upon. I didn't use to like mayo either, but now find I like it very much..ya never know.

Again

Cheese.

I'm getting a guitar today--do you own one?
No, but my husband has a 12-string, and a keyboard. a piano, a dilapidated hammered dulcimer, and a mountain dulcimer(was a gift to me, but he plays it). Oh, and the kids still remember how to make jar drums, courtesy of a wonderful fellow that did a program with our summer reading program at the library..

Do you own at least one musical instrument? Which one or ones?

I own two drum sets and one guitar that broke, unfortunately, hence the new one. I’m sure I have a harmonica or two lying around, as well.

That sounds like it was a neat program. I like folks who do things for kids. :)

Ever tried the drums?

Nope. No musical talent.

Do you ever just walk away from a discussion that's going nowhere?

Back