• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

yes. in fact, we currently play in a band together. :D

do you get disappointed when you find old gfs/bfs on FB and find they are happily married now and have kids and stuff?

I don't know if it's my favorite but I'm currently engaged in a losing battle with Chess Titan.

Worst video game?

Monopoly, still is, but I also love Operation, Dungeons and Dragons, Sorry, Trouble, and Simon, although I'm not sure they are technically board games.

Again

okay, here it is: when your opponent takes guesses that are misses, put a white peg where they guessed, so that way you can move your ships around to safe squares when they guess hits. oh, man, when someone finally figured out that's what i was doing, they weren't thrilled. :D

ever cheat at any game?

LOL I was just wondering how you managed that :) naughty naughty LOL

Yeah Uno with a friend of mine - we manipulated the game by passing cards to each other under the table so that the kids (and some big kids) we were playing with each had a turn to win.

Ditto

oh for ever ago - my secret - a reasonably good anti-virus and never going on 'bad' sites - you know those ones where you get 'free' stuff ;) proving that there is no such thing as free lunch! Oh and deleting every single email if I don't know who it is from WITHOUT opening it.

ditto?

Back