• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

nope those kind of shows fall into "worst trash imaginable" for me

soapies run a close second

if you were a book what book would you be?

An awesome post-Cold War spy thriller and at least two sex scenes involving the main character and Russian women.

How weird is it that I can tell if someone is Russian by the way they speak German? I can't do that with any other nationality, except maybe American.

Because as good as all Russians have the same accent when speaking German.(Same goes for the Dutch.)

Sexiest accent?

Well, there was the time we went to Florida to see relatives. I was about 5, and we arrived at my great aunt and uncle's house late in the evening. Their bathroom was upstairs, and I left the grownups visiting at the dining table while I went up to do my business. The bedrooms were dark, and I poked my head into all three and said hi to each empty room, thinking to greet the relatives properly. I found out later, the rest of the relatives lived in different houses...not all in one big house like I imagined.

Good question...again?

wild party tonight so that means tomorrow will be spent eating salty stuff and sitting like a zombie, halfheartedly surfing the internet and getting nothing done at all. sunday is band practice, although we don't need it one bit.

it's been said the avg person farts 3 liters of gas a day. think that's in the ballpark for you?

:rofl WHAT a question! I plead the 5th. Statistics are always wrong!

Prevent the salty stuff issues by eating some really starchy food BEFORE the party and drinking as much OJ as you can after. The issue is dehyrdration and Vit C deficiency as a result of overconsumption.

Ever considered the notion you are getting old?

ABSOLUTELY! Legalise it, tax it, and regulate its production. Then take ALL the billions of $$$ spent on the very useless war on drugs and spend it on education and rehab programs that work.

same again?

i keep going back and forth--it's a very complicated subject. i'm just not sure. would be a great revenue maker though, like you said.

ever done speed?

off topic thought for a moment that just occurred to me:

I wonder if people take the you-have-to-be-off-your-head-desperate type drugs like crystal meth because they are easy to manufacture in 'home' labs and would they continue to do so if other, safer ways of getting a buzz on were legally available.

Ok resume normal service.

i keep going back and forth--it's a very complicated subject. i'm just not sure. would be a great revenue maker though, like you said.

ever done speed?

to answer the question you didn't ask - the way I see it is that human nature being what it is X% of the population, will try drugs at some point and X% will get hooked REGARDLESS of the law and punishments. Look at countries like Thailand that have a zero tolerance policy - does it stop every one from trying? Not in the least! So instead of fighting an impossible fight - why not legalise it so as to prevent all the terrible things like drugs being cut with rat poison and all that nonsense, completely cut the feet out from under organised crime (and if you really want to hurt them legalise prostitution at the same time), which largely exists around and because of the drug trade and use the money to provide education and rehab?

I mean seriously imagine what would happen if tomorrow the drug cartels woke up and their business was gone - no revenue from illegal drugs, let say they aren't prosecuted but their existing manufacturing was regulated and workers rights protected and the quality ensured, and they were taxed!

Think of all the knock on effects - no money in trafficking people because that is just a sideline to the drug runnings, no intimidation, no bribes, no gang wars over "turf' which are in reality really drug wars over distribution .... one small change in legislation, one big change in the world.

Actually I think if governments really cared about vulnerable and at risk women they would legalise prostitution tomorrow and provide them with health care and avenues to report intimidation, rape, theft and abuse, as well as tax the income.

and to answer the other question

NOPE!

ditto?

Last edited:
hell no! it's kind of like public nudity - some things are just better left in private!

worst foot-in-mouth moment?

Back