• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

nope just a preferred colour - PURPLE even though it's not legal :rofl

fine point or calligraphy style tip for felt tips?

Neither the news is depressing!

You are going to the movies - there is a movie in a genre you hate with an actor you love and a move in a genre you love with an actor you hate ... which do you choose?

Hmm I would have to say actor I love, genre I hate for the simple reason that I might start to dislike the genre that I like because of the actor I don't like. And there is the off chance that I might change my mind about the genre that I hate if the acting is good enough. :)

Same

Last edited:
I'd see the genre I like. I wouldn't be able to sit through something like gore or horror. I did it once and I just squicked out. Never again.

Do you buy yourself Christmas presents?

LOL I'm soooo with you on the horror! I watched the first bit of a horror movie - NOT my choice - and kicked the arm of the couch off I jumped so hard. Needless to say no one got horror again when I said no.

no

why does my mouse move all by itself in jerky little increments like its alive?

LOL it was oddly creepy watching it jerk its way up the screen though.

hmm eat icecream, watch that movie only you enjoy, jump on the bed, have a bath, make funny faces at the TV?

you can tell I don't get out much right?

You should see it in a different light: you know how to have fun all by yourself and don't need another person there for entertainment purposes.
I have a tub of strawberry cheesecake ice cream…

Should I be a good girl and get to reading my uni stuff or have some more ice cream?

LOL ... is that an actual question?

because the answer should be obvious!!

do you have suitable sprinkles to go with aforementioned icecream?

*sound of agonised screams fills the aether* noooooo I want some tooooooo

vanilla and then chocolatey based flavours

If you did have sprinkles on your icecream what would it be? Nuts, colourful bits, chocolate sprinkles, or ?

Back