• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

depending on what is on the carrot cake - both, but if it is cream cheese / sour topping then I don't like it and just chocolate thanks.

Did you know that cats lack the taste buds for sweet?

iand here I thought that was "grande" lol ... so no. I'm a bit of a philistine when it comes to coffee anyway. I like the taste but only very very weak.

Firm matress or soft?

Fungus, my word of the moment.

If you were standing in a full stadium as an official deaf language interpreter and you 'forgot' how to sign would you blag it?

Fungus, my word of the moment.

If you were standing in a full stadium as an official deaf language interpreter and you 'forgot' how to sign would you blag it?

Nope. In theory I would be properly qualified to interpret at an international standard and wouldn't have to fake it.

If you had a full on schizophrenic episode while interpreting for foreign dignitaries what would you do?

In theory I'd be in a secure ward waiting for my meds to kick in.

What's the difference between theory and practice?

Last edited:
Yeah my XP Pen LOL computer graphics rock! Except when you want a brush you don't have necessitating yet another brush for the ever growing collection.

Can you have too many fonts?

For someone who is not a scrooge: A Christmas album by Bad Religion: great idea or greatest idea?

:p

Better than any album by The Lost Prophets.

How long can you stay in a store playing Christmas hits of yuletide past?

hmm about 2 nanoseconds but I am brave and strong I can resist, my brains shall not trickle out my earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss

Should all copies of Boney-M's Christmas album be destroyed?

(Note it is ALL that has been played in shops here since it came out!)

Back