• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

youtubing Boney-M to find out who they were...

After watching this video, I'm going to say... no. The fact that this video contains a man with a parted afro wearing a white fur coat and pants so tight that his jingleberries have probably lost circulation and fallen off by now (which might explain why he's dancing like that) is enough reason for this to exist.

What did you have for lunch?

youtubing Boney-M to find out who they were...

After watching this video, I'm going to say... no. The fact that this video contains a man with a parted afro wearing a white fur coat and pants so tight that his jingleberries have probably lost circulation and fallen off by now (which might explain why he's dancing like that) is enough reason for this to exist.

Try listening to that song and pretty much nothing else every Christmas for the last 30 years and you might feel differently about it :) because THAT particular song along with Little Drummer Boy are the ONLY Christmas songs that get played - I'm really not joking or exaggerating.

bout to eat breakfast. :D

friday plans?

It's Friday????

Some of us are apparently cheerful on Mondays while others are TGIF. Which day do you prefer Friday or Monday?

i have no schedule whatsoever set in stone so it makes literally no difference to me. working retail makes ya not care so much. :D

do ya like the trans siberian stuff for christmas songs?

Burn them. Burn them all.

How can you not love Winter Solstice (whatever form the celebration takes for you)?

Some of us are apparently cheerful on Mondays while others are TGIF. Which day do you prefer Friday or Monday?

It is easy to be optimistic and happy on Monday. By Friday I am ready to burn them all. All of them, and your little planet too!

i have no schedule whatsoever set in stone so it makes literally no difference to me. working retail makes ya not care so much. :D

do ya like the trans siberian stuff for christmas songs?

I haven't listened to any :) I tend to avoid Christmas songs. :)

I do have quite a strong urge to go see Hamley's in London or FAO Schwarz in NY at Christmas - if you could would you?

I can honestly say I have never cooked a burger or a hotdog on a BBQ! Chicken, steak, chops, sausage (not hotdogs!), kebabs, stew.

And I want to try this next time I BBQ:

Braaipaai%20op%20vuur.jpg

It's a pie on the braai!

2 sheets of puff pastry, fillings of your choice and bob's your uncle - PIE!

What is your favourite pie filling?

good old fashioned rich heavy chocolate cake made with real ingredients not a box!

If it came out of a box is it still real food?

Absolutely. I try to resist, but it is geeknip. Might as well try not to see a new Star Trek flick. I am already dreading whatever it is Disney will do with Star Wars.

Should the first new Star Wars movie be prequel or sequel?

Back