• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Kidney! ( I ate a steak and kidney pie and much to my horror and shock it actually had kidney in it Yuck!)

Favorite pie?

"Pie, pie me oh my I love pie"

(10 points to the person who gets the movie quote)

Mississippi Mud Pie!

Same again

Last thing = Chilli Con Carne

Worst thing = braunshweiger (I hate it with every fiber of my being)
Worst thing honorable mention = rhubarb pie

and your favourite pie is?

Why .... pecan ... of course. [:- o ... [:- )

Second only to pumpkin pie smothered in whipped cream

Now that I think of it I also like coconut custard pie

And and and .... cherry pie with vanilla ice cream

I don't think you can ever go wrong with chocolate pie. Goes well with any ice-cream. Goes well with any fruit.

About how long can you last on a cup of coffee before you crash?

One cup doesn't do a thing for me. First thing in the morning I make about a half a pot of coffee, drink it, and then say things like ... 'I'M AWAKE!!! I'M AWAKE!!! AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY IS THAT MOSQUITO BUZZING SO LOUDLY???'

Once, a long time ago, I was snowbound for a few days. No problem. I had plenty of work to do and lots of food to keep me going, but I was out of coffee. Oh well, I thought. No big deal. Then, after the better part of a day I began to get a headache. It got worse as the day progressed so I took something for it but it didn't make a dent. The headache was getting worse. Now, my sure-fire way to rid myself of a headache is to take a double dose of pain reliever and take a nap. When I wake up the headache is always gone ... not this time. I began to think that perhaps a carbon monoxide leak from the furnace but I secretly doubted it. I began to think of all the things I had eaten or done and tried to find some anomaly and then it hit me that I had not had coffee in a day and a half. I found some tea (which also has caffeine in it) and brewed one large cup with three tea bags. Headache was gone in 20 minutes. Caffeine withdrawal results in a headache like no other ... even your scalp hurts.

Again

naah I can take it or leave it (caffeine that is). I do like my cuppa tea in the am (has more caffeine than coffee btw) but on hot days a glass of cold drink (juice) is better and I don't miss it.

Coffee I only drink intermittently. My last cup was months ago.

favourite kind of coffee?

NOTE:

this thread is simple - answer the previous question and ask a new one (or ask the same question again hence all the ditto, same again type responses) - but please ask a new one in some way to keep the thread going

Completely selective based on the food or beverage in question.

Hot ice cream? Hate it. Cold coffee? Hate it.

What is with this new fad of making "iced coffee"?

I don't know. Why would anyone want iced anything during this freezing cold winter?

Favorite doughnut?

seen it but haven't had it. white chocolate is bad for you.

favourite chocolate recipe? pie, slab, hot drink?

Back