• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Only if you like campy serialized spy adventures with no basis in reality but lots of eye candy.

Are we back to Fi queries?

Aye, it's set in Miami and every body looks good in swimwear down there. :)

Butterscotch or peppermint candies?

Carrot sticks. Overindulged last night, must pay price.

Relive your adolescent years if you had the chance?

Unsweetened. In the name of all that has been held sacred by every soul that has ever walked across the face of this tiny rock and in the hopes that all those yet to come will have better lives...

aimg121.imageshack.us_img121_3364_teaek.jpg

Favorite soup?

Jupiter is pretty awesome, seeing as it's the biggest *and* the lightest. I always thought that an odd paradox.

Why are reality shows popular?

People love voyeurism. Speaking of paradoxes, so called reality shows are always so far removed from reality as to be laughable.

You just won the lottery! You get your check today and get to choose $10,000,000 or €8,000,000. What do?

Hmm. Don't know enough about all that to know any better, so I'd take the ten mil. Leaving the country sounds so nice, though... :D

Best cheap cologne on the market?

Wow. No clue. Haven't worn cologne in 25 years. They still make Stetson? That was the last one I had. I'll go with that.

Prefer white or red grapes for munchin'?

ooOOooo, that's real, real nice. I think I'd fix up my Fury, get something like the truck below, and buy a house in Oregon that featured forest land with no neighbors.
awww.americanlegendzkustomz.com_Gallery_1972_20Dodge_images_1972_dodge_power_wagon_by_alk_1.jpg

What would your last meal be?

Back