• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

ugh, tough one. One of my favorite utterances is "There is no such thing as a bad genre of music, just poor execution." That said, if I must choose I will go with that sub-genre colloquially known as Gangster Rap. They took musical poetry and made it downright evil.

I will counter with best type of music on the planet?

Bonham, all day and twice on Tuesday. Peart... ugh. And I'm a drummer, too, since 1994. I'm just not a Rush fan lol.

Camping - see aliens or Bigfoot? Neither hurt you.

Depends

hard cover or ebook?

I like hardcover for highly detailed medical/technical books so that I can underline things in them (I'm so anal that I also date the pages at the top when I read them to keep myself on track!). I like e-books for pleasure reading and audiobooks for courses on subjects that I know pretty well but am reviewing (great in the car; learned that when I lived in LA).

Leonardo Noto

leonardonoto.com | Physician, Paratrooper, Boxer/Grappler Turned Grumpy Old Writer! or follow me on Twitter @DrLeonardoNoto

Daily scheduled newscast. If anything major is going on, they'll stay on til I'm sick of it and have to walk away or go insane.

Citywide garage sales or shopping at the mall?

Back