• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Miyabi Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar - specifically the sushi bar

Same.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Book And Reader mobile app

The "Hostellerie de la Pointe Saint-Mathieu" - a lovely restaurant situated in a 14th century building a stone's throw from the picturesque coast of western Brittany that serves excellent food and a mouth-watering buffet dessert.

What was the first book you bought yourself?

A leather-bound version of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare. I still have it and read it often.

Good question. Again.

I can't think back that far...one of the first I remember was a garage sale find: The Book of Indians by Holling C. Holling. I loved that book...the illustrations were amazing.

Do you remember the first book you read by yourself?

No, I do not. I remember the first book I treasured, though. It is an ancient copy of The Last of the Mohicans given me by my grandmother before I was yet ten. I still treasure it even though it has no value at all. The formal prose was quite challenging for such a young lad, but it set me up nicely to tackle the classics during my early teen years.

In your opinion, what is the greatest book of all time?

Do you mean people I now consider heroes or just ones I haven't met?

next person can answer - I think maybe I need to go to bed!

Back