• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

No. Because some places are way too far away or have a large body of water between me and it.

Ever watch the TV show MI-5?

Sadly, yes. If my shoulder gets sore because the kids have added the junk they're too lazy to carry..might be time to downsize my bag..all I need is room for my wallet, check books, small notebook, pens, keys...and sometimes a Kindle or IPad.

What's for lunch/dinner? I just ate leftover chili..

Neither. Cardholder with money clip.

For the fair ones, any such thing as too large a purse?

Yes. If I didn't have to transport two pair of glasses (sun and prescription), a pen and my keys, I would carry a wallet.

abecedarian said:
What's for lunch/dinner? I just ate leftover chili..

Dinner is going to be blackened salmon with carmelized onion and a pomegranate, spinach, romaine salad with balsamic viniagrette. Lunch was leftover Spicy Southwest Chicken Casserole.

Yes. If I didn't have to transport two pair of glasses (sun and prescription), a pen and my keys, I would carry a wallet.

Dinner is going to be blackened salmon with carmelized onion and a pomegranate, spinach, romaine salad with balsamic viniagrette. Lunch was leftover Spicy Southwest Chicken Casserole.

Questioni?

Creole Gumbo, my Mom's Buttermilk & Tabasco Fried Chicken, kielbasa, and catfish ANYTHING!

How many tattoos do you have?

None - I wanted to get one once, but a friend told me to imagine my grandma with one, which was gross, so I opted out.

Same.

no tats here either... watched someone get one once, was enough to put me off forever. besides, what would i like to be marked with for all time?

same..

None here either. I have been thinking about which image I'd choose if I opted to get one, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Which image would you choose if you got a tattoo now?

Something simple, just black, a curled up cat I think as I wouldn't want to freak out Beloved.

Should Oscar Pistorius be let out on bail?

Back