• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Depends on who's sharing it, with my kids - soft. Otherwise firm... more bounce.

Saw some beautiful purple carrots at the market today, anyone tried them?
To lube or not to lube.....:rofl:........your car:)

Yes. But just a tour thing, they wouldn't let me drive.

Every ridden in a high performance aircraft?

I lurve thunderstorms....standing out in the middle of a field [-]nekkid[/-] just daring God's wrath...whoops slip of the tongue there...

No subs, no high performance guess I'm not that daring.

Best gift ever received?

I only have 1 tattoo right now...a tribal band around my ankle. Signifies flowing water...I was born in the sign of water. I have another planned for between my shoulder blades extending up on to my neck...that one is a triquetra with the circle around it. But, I'm incorporating the birth dates of both of my sons and myself into it.

As for breakfast cereals....depends on my mood that day. Usually Fruity Pebbles but if I'm feeling like a grown-up I like Frosted Mini Wheats.

If you like football (American) what's your favorite team?

I have no idea what the hell happened there...I missed quite a few posts before I replied I think.

Sorry all! My Polish is showing, lol!

i don't like football at all, but i'm not american and australian footballl is a bit different i think....

same..

Football or Soccer? In either case, I don't follow any teams.

Sweet tooth? Yes, those Pascall chocolate eclairs, I just love the liquid chocolate centers...mmm. Have to get me some now.

First kiss, good or bad, or just plain hilarious?

Back