• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Coffee tables. They just attract clutter and attempt to kill you anytime you try to traverse the room in the dark.

Farthest you've ever traveled from your home town?

Nope...although my daughter eats cereal almost every breakfast....and I talk to her....

Who was the scariest person you ever read about in a novel?

Andy

Oops...see what happens when you are a slow typer....you miss a question....
the last foxhole I was in....

Same question asked by Sneezy....

Andy

NYC..I was twelve. Wouldn't mind seeing it again now that I'm ever so much more than twelve.

Name a fictional character you would like to have for a next door neighbor..

Hope your mother in-law is feeling better. Prayers sent! Kids are finally at school, only major chore I have this week is paying the school fees, mothers are crazy at the school and it's all a bitch fest about the rise in fees. I gonna need a sugar hit just to get through it. :eek:

Crap-a-doodle I missed like two pages there, sorry guys... I want Yogi Bear as a neighbor, so he can share all the picnic baskets....mmm.

Favorite cake?

Poke-a-dot cheesecake....thats cheesecake with chocolate poke-a-dots....
Once again dear friends into the kitchen.....errr ....how' bout the same question....
Andy

Have XBOX 360, with connect, Wii, PSP, Playstaion 2, Nintendo DS Lite. Is that what you meant by 4, or is there going to be a 4th edition of something?:confused:

Most annoying saying or catchphrase at the moment?

Back