• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Yes...right into a pallet of Care Bear stuffed toys....the store didn't let me drive it again....
This was a long while ago....at age 16.
Ever jump from an airplane?...... AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY!
Andy

No, but DH drives a forklift to earn a living, looks like fun though.
Would never jump from a plane, ever...scared of heights.:eek:

Ever done karaoke?

Nope...not enough beer in the world....I am so bad at singing.....that they wouldn't even let me sing cadence in the Army.....
Same question.....
Andy

Nope, not me. My voice is like finger nails down a chalk board, grating. Besides I'm too shy to get up in front of all those people, must be a phobia too cause just the thought of it is making me sick in the stomach.

Worst day of your life to date?

The day we learned my aunt had a brain tumor. Thankfully it was benign and she's fine but damn, that night was just horrible.

What is your favorite tv commercial?

I usually fast forward through all commercials, but I like the one with the antelopes with the night vision goggles. I also think the booking.com commercials are funny.

Favorite TV show?

Another vote for the Big Bang Theory....really enjoyed Firefly....but that show is no longer on...sigh...
Favorite historic event?.....
Andy

The Big Bang

If you could go back in time and witness any historical battle, what battle would you pick and why?

"Whose line is it any way?" Hilarious.
Independance of Scotland, don't know the actual name of the war, but love the idea of guys in skirts, and Braveheart had a lot on yummy actors.

Long hair or short on men and women?

Yes. At the local Meals on Wheels. To help the elderly, who need a hand every now and then. They're the original font of knowledge.

Same.

I drove a forklift quite often in my first warehouse job. Stand up one. I liked it. I was fast.
Woops. Need more coffee.

No official religious affiliation, no. :D

Have you ever been treated for burns?

Back