• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Raven, you are back!!!!^&^

Crystal

kickbox
Hey, Raven, :)

just see your name on the bookforum. how are you? glad to know that you are back.!!! :)

Best regards, :)

Hi Crystal,
You've changed since I've been gone. Give up the steroids before you get hooked. It's for your own good ya know.

The reason I flew by is I heard that Martin got a new avatar. But what's new about him scooting his rump across the carpet?

RaVeN

Whoooo hooooo! Tig's doin' the Happy Dance! :D

Dang, Sir Raven, you have been MISSED! Thanks for stoppin' in. :)

Holy cow, Raven.

Where the *beep* have you been? I was beginning to hallucinate from the lack of witty flirtations you share with all the known members of the opposite sex. :D

Glad to have you back. Hope things are going well for you.

Hi Jules,
We can't have you hallucinating on the forum now, can we?
Maybe you'd better lie down and loosen a few bits of your clothing to make you feel better.
Wait, now I'm starting to see things. :D
(I'm not complaing by the way)

Nice, ..uhm... seeing you again! :)

RaVeN

Hi kids,

I don't recognize half the people around here any more. If you really wanted to mess me up, why didn't you swap avatars with one another?

Litany, would it truely infuriate you if I were to stay?

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Litany, would it truely infuriate you if I were to stay?
Trick questions now, is it?

If I say 'Yes' then you'll stay for the pleasure of irking me, and if I say 'No' then that's as good as an invitation. Seeing as I can't win with either answer I'll have to choose something entirely different.

My answer to your question, sir, is 'Arse conkers.'

Litany said:
My answer to your question, sir, is 'Arse conkers.'

Seeing you befuddled is nearly as satisfying as seeing you enraged. I think I'll stick around . :p

RaVeN

Hi Ash,

That's a bewitching new avatar you have there. I like it.

I'm glad to see you here. Would you please ask Wolf if he know's anything about the '82 Corvette? (the collector's edition, not the regular one). I seem to be having technical difficulties. :(

Thanks for the welcome back, from you AND all the rest.

RaVeN

Why, thank you.

Wolf probably doesn't but I can find someone who does (car/drinking buddies galore.)

Why don't you PM me your issues and I'll ask around.

My uncle has a 59 vette. Completely different animals, but both beautiful.

edit: just looked at pics of that car, that is completely HOT! :eek:

Thanks Ash, I'll work up a PM.

Ashlea said:
just looked at pics of that car, that is completely HOT! :eek:

I know it doesn't compare to a Mini, but I've learned to live with it. ;)

RaVeN

Back