• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Raven, you are back!!!!^&^

Thanks Jenna, It's nice to be back isn't it?
I hope your job won't keep you away from us for such a length of time again.

I'm quite used to the sporking though. Litany has this thing about tenderizing anything before she puts it in her...aww,.. nevermind. :eek:

And a special thanks to my hockey buddy, Beccaboo. (sorry if that rubbed you the wrong way but I get in trouble around here when I try to rub somebody the right way. :D )

RaVeN

I was never allowed Buckaroo as a child, but experiments have shown that a well applied spork to the rump will get anyone kicking.

RaVeN said:
We've had this discussion before. I told you that I squirm, I don't kick. :D
Tell that to my ribs. It's ok for you, you're not the one who has to explain away all the bruises to people. :(

Litany said:
Tell that to my ribs. It's ok for you, you're not the one who has to explain away all the bruises to people. :(

You're right, my shirt can hide all the scratches, but I'm getting a little sick and tired of trying to explain why I wear a turtleneck sweater in the summer. :p

RaVeN

Back