• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Finished

I just finished S.P. Brown's YA fantasy novel, Fallen Wizard. It's an interesting jaunt into a fantasy world that starts when a wizard falls from the sky into the front yard of 12-year-old little league baseball player Peter Michaels. I found it to be an engaging story that was written with a light touch. I think it would be a great read for middle school readers.

Hey guys, everyone knows that Barack Obama is as fine a writer as they come. It is not merely that this book avoids being ponderous, as might be expected, even forgiven, of a hefty memoir, but that it is nearly always pleasurable to read, sentence by sentence, the prose gorgeous in places, the detail granular and vivid. From Southeast Asia to a forgotten school in South Carolina, he evokes the sense of place with a light but sure hand. This is the first of two volumes, and it starts early in his life, charting his initial political campaigns, and ends with a meeting in Kentucky where he is introduced to the SEAL team involved in the Abbottabad raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

So today I would love to share Barack Obama book A Promised Land, I highly recommend reading it it’s wonderful!

To download the book use this link:

https://a-promised-land.weebly.com/

Hello there everyone, i just started to read this book - Macbeth by Shakespeare.

Three witches tell the Scottish general Macbeth that he will be King of Scotland. Encouraged by his wife, Macbeth kills the king, becomes the new king, and kills more people out of paranoia. Civil war erupts to overthrow Macbeth, resulting in more death.

Here more information i found about this book - https://freebooksummary.com/how-does-macbeth-react-to-the-witches-prophecies-20494

It's very interesting book for childrens, and adults..

Hi! I also came across a very interesting book, and I think it would be useful for those who are 15+ years old, as there is a need to get into the essence, this book is historical genre and requires good understanding of the reader. I recommend it due to the fact that it illustrates some events that a whole world didn't know about until now.

Hi! I also came across a very interesting book, and I think it would be useful for those who are 15+ years old, as there is a need to get into the essence, this book is historical genre and requires good understanding of the reader. I recommend it due to the fact that it illustrates some events that a whole world didn't know about until now.
. . . and the title is?

Or did I miss it somehow?

Just finished The Presidency of Donald J. Trump - A First Historical Assessment by Julian E Zelizer (Editor). A one-book factual narrative of what-all went on during those 4 years (a lot), plus background perspective from previous trends in American politics. Quite condensed to fit everything in, but generally omitting the zest and verve and jumping up and down and shouting which seemed to fill every moment of our airwaves. As with circuses, there is a big difference between reading about one and actually seeing one in action. And bland when it comes to actual assessments. :star4: for content; :star2: for interest.

Last edited:
Just finished 'Lover of Unreason: Assia Wevill, Sylvia, Plath's Rival and Ted HUghes's Doomed Love.'

A necessary and absorbing biography for anyone interested in completing the ill-starred triangular love story of Sylvia Plath, Ted Hughes and Assia Wevill.
:star5:

Fall of Giants - Ken Follet
Winter of the World - Ken Follet
The Island of the Colorblind - Oliver Sacks
Seeing Voices : a Journey into the World of the Deaf - Oliver Sacks
La madre de Frankestein - Almudena Grandes

PRESA : La inmigración, el islam y la erosión de los derechos de la mujer - Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Back