• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Robert Kirkman: The Walking Dead

Allison

Anyone like this comic? I have Days Gone Bye - Volume 1 and it's good. Although, I wish there were more zombies in it but I know this comic is more about human survival. Anyone know of any other comics out there similar to The Walking Dead? Or just horror in general? :eek:

LoL - RainbowGurl. It just might be. But it's also a comic. I dunno - I've seen so many horror movies I can't remember which one's which. This is a comic series created by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore. There are two more graphic novels after Days Gone Bye, Miles Behund Us and Safety Behind Bars. I'll get them eventually. I love zombies! :eek:

I liked this book at first, but didn't quite like the direction it took.
I wished they would have been more on the run instead of holed
up in the prison.

I plan on ordering the collections one of these days. I love Romero's zombie movies and this series looks interesting... :eek:

The Walking Dead

Are there any fans of the series on this board? I'm collecting the hardcover books. I have the first three, on the brink of ordering Book 4 :)

I plan on ordering the collections one of these days. I love Romero's zombie movies and this series looks interesting... :eek:

It's worth it. I'm not going to say it's incredible writing, but as the author puts it its like the zombie movie that never ends. Which, in my book, is a really great thing :)

Thanks to the mod that moved it,I swear I searched.:whistling:

Hopefully with the show being a success,I heard there will be more of them.

I love action comics very much, when i was kid i love to read the some the famous comics like superman, Batman and also Spiderman. now i get less time to read comics but when ever i get i always buy a new copy of any action hero. your comics let is also good i have seen the promo in the google. i will tell you my review after reading the new edition.

Back