• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Say something to the people

Pigeon said:
And no hard feelings, eh Kooka? *pulls box of popsicles from behind back and passing an orange on over* Anyone?
Ooo! I just noticed that I have a melted orange popsicle! Thanks Pidge! A bit belated, but cheers all the same!

The three flavors I will not eat:
banana
cherry
licorice, yuk, just yuk

My favorite flavor for anything is orange or lemon. I am a citrus freak, really.
Toast on the other hand, I will take with just about anything on it, from loads of butter or margarine, to nutella (ooooh, yummy) to cream cheese, a personal fav. BUT it must be hot. Cold toast, to me is about as repulsive as ... well ... licorice.

cajunmama said:
The three flavors I will not eat:
banana
cherry
licorice, yuk, just yuk

My favorite flavor for anything is orange or lemon. I am a citrus freak, really.
Toast on the other hand, I will take with just about anything on it, from loads of butter or margarine, to nutella (ooooh, yummy) to cream cheese, a personal fav. BUT it must be hot. Cold toast, to me is about as repulsive as ... well ... licorice.

your words are my thoughts. I hate licorice and cold toast. Both feel like you chew on rubber.

There's nothing wrong with cold toast, though I can only eat it plain. I'm weird - I like banana milkshake but hate bananas and love strawberries but hate strawberry flavoured food - go figure :rolleyes: My favourites are citrus fruits. There's nowt wrong with licorice either.

Ice said:
There's nothing wrong with cold toast, though I can only eat it plain. I'm weird - I like banana milkshake but hate bananas and love strawberries but hate strawberry flavoured food - go figure :rolleyes: My favourites are citus fruits. There's nowt wrong with licorice either.

i love strawberries too, but strawberry joghurt or icecream or anything else makes me ****. Citrus fruits are fine, and you're not half as weird as some other people here *no names were called* :D

honeydevil said:
i love strawberries too, but strawberry joghurt or icecream or anything else makes me ****.
Same here - though give me anything chocolate based and i'm happy :D Mmmmm chocolate fondue!

I like cherries, and I'll eat bananas as long as they aren't too ripe, I just can't stand cherry or banana flavored stuff, like candy or whatever.

Ice said:
Same here - though give me anything chocolate based and i'm happy :D Mmmmm chocolate fondue!

oh stop, that makes my glands produce saliva. By the way what's your favorite chocolate?

@ cajunmama, i'm with you again... were you me in a former life?

Give me any and i'm happy :D Though I do have a penchant for Belgian chocolate (oh and after eights :cool: )

Ice said:
Give me any and i'm happy :D Though I do have a penchant for Belgian chocolate (oh and after eights :cool: )

after eights are good, and belgium is awsome. we have one that with champagne in the middle, that's not bad either... or Raffaelo, there is no chocolate but still...

I am eating "Yo Crunch" yogurt for lunch.

supposed to be 99% fat free with live acidophilus and bifidus cultures

1% milkfat and accompanied by 100% Natural lowfat Granola for the crunch part...I got the mixed fruit flavor...

mmmmm....yummy....

that sounds disgusting... just make sure you're not charged as killer, because you ate all those living acidophilus ...

Back