• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Say something to the people

ricky said:
WHAT!!?? cherry..other than orange, that is the worst flavour...good god woman! watermelon, not bad, but i prefer that flavour in things like, jolly ranchers. i do, however, enjoy the ocassional (sp?) stawberry shortcake.....and fudgesicles.....and drumsticks!! :D

No way. LIME is the worst. I prefer watermelon JRs too, but everyonce in a while you see a yummy watermelon popscicle too.

ricky said:
ok...why do they bother making orange flavoured popsicles? nobody eats them, unless it is the last flavour in the box. and they're only eaten out of pure desperation. i say, if we boycott the orange popsicles, they'll have to stop making them and maybe then, a new, delicious flavour will be made....huh? huh? am i right?

I love the orange popsicles. :D

Wolhay said:
Speaking of orange ice creams I'm curious to try out the Sponge Bob ice cream, I think it might be a hit. I should also try the controversial Nogger Black sometime but I've recently discovered a licorice ice cream by the name Dracula that is similar to the legendary (licorice) Puck and probably suits me better than the Nogger.
I've never had licorice ice cream but licorice spice is my favorite tea. :D

Renee said:
I've never had licorice ice cream but licorice spice is my favorite tea. :D
As much as I love both licorice and tea the concept of licorice spiced tea just sounds decadent.

ricky said:
pigeon, i do like your avatar....now that's a smart bird right there! whay walk, when you can roll..or ride..or....crap, there are those chirping crickets again!
Thanks Ricky, I'm a fan. I dig those wheels . . . and I must return the compliment. Rizzo is one of my favorites.

And no hard feelings, eh Kooka? *pulls box of popsicles from behind back and passing an orange on over* Anyone?

Renee said:
I love the orange popsicles. :D

man, maybe i'll be the only boycotter in line at the orange popsicle factory..!! it seems they are quite loved around here.... :D

no i don't like them either. not overly fond of popsicles in general. now freezies........!!!!!!!!!

Wolhay said:
As much as I love both licorice and tea the concept of licorice spiced tea just sounds decadent.

Licorice is supposed to help prevent gingivitis and plaque formation. Being naturally sweet, licorice tea requires no cavity promoting sweeteners and it's completely free of caffeine.

It's not just an indulgence, it's good for you. :D

*disclaimer - too much licorice is said to cause headaches.

ricky said:
man, maybe i'll be the only boycotter in line at the orange popsicle factory..!! it seems they are quite loved around here.... :D

Aww. That's just so sad. I'll join you for moral support but I'll probably just sit on the ground eating orange popsicles. :p

thanks renee, that means alot! i'll bring all my orange popsicles along so you won't run out! :D

ricky said:

I'll be there with you. Just don't make me sit next to Renee. I don't want to have to smell what she's eating. :D

mehastings said:
I'll be there with you. Just don't make me sit next to Renee. I don't want to have to smell what she's eating. :D
Now that you've hurt my feelings I don't want to sit next to you either. Ha!

What happened to Jello Pudding Pops? Those were my favorite and I can't find them any more.

Good idea, I may even have a popsicle mold in that mystery cabinet where I put all those fun looking gadgets I never use.

oh yeah they are wicked. i usually make banana and pistachio. it's nice as you are not bound to the traditional flavours.

Back