• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Say something to the people

ok...why do they bother making orange flavoured popsicles? nobody eats them, unless it is the last flavour in the box. and they're only eaten out of pure desperation. i say, if we boycott the orange popsicles, they'll have to stop making them and maybe then, a new, delicious flavour will be made....huh? huh? am i right?

geez...and i thought what i said about orange popsicles was deep....now i just look stupid...please keep all wise cracking comments to a minimum...! :D

A lot of people consider republicanism to be a non issue though since it's possible for a democracy to be a "monarchy" even if the method of choosing head of state isn't democratic. It doesn't bother everyone that you can be born to be a royalty.

Speaking of orange ice creams I'm curious to try out the Sponge Bob ice cream, I think it might be a hit. I should also try the controversial Nogger Black sometime but I've recently discovered a licorice ice cream by the name Dracula that is similar to the legendary (licorice) Puck and probably suits me better than the Nogger.

a licorace (sp?) ice cream?! very interesting, although i don't think it would be one for me as i like red better then the black.....

ricky said:
ok...why do they bother making orange flavoured popsicles? nobody eats them, unless it is the last flavour in the box. and they're only eaten out of pure desperation. i say, if we boycott the orange popsicles, they'll have to stop making them and maybe then, a new, delicious flavour will be made....huh? huh? am i right?
Hey! The orange is my favorite! It’s the grape I hate *shudder* Here’s the deal, Ricky: I’ll trade you my purple for your orange. I think it’s a good offer, everyone wins.

ooohhh..i do love the purple, so pigeon, you can have all the orange ones out there! for some reason, i think i got turned off anything orange flavoured because of orange triaminic *gag, cough, sputter*
:eek:

orange vs purple

Can a pigeon take a penguin? Tough call. At least I have the option of flight :D

I was turned off the purple from drinking a vodka/white wine/grape juice concoction back in university. *shudder* They're all yours, ricky.

i shuddered at the mere thought of the drink concotion you came up with.. :eek: ....however, i still love me the pruple!

Pigeon said:
Can a pigeon take a penguin? Tough call. At least I have the option of flight :D
Depends on whether you're on my turf or yours... I think if we were in Times Square, I'd be a little too lethargic in the heat to really have a chance. On the other hand, if we were in colder climes with ice, you'd be my bitch. :D Hmm... let's just consider where orange popsicles live... I think you're in trouble. :D

although pigeons heads bob back and forth, except penguins arms don't move when they run....how is it a penguin doesn't fall over when it runs? but i'm a rat, so what the hell do i know!? :D

well

Well I'm a flying rat, so thats got to count for something, right?

Bring it on, Kooka - though can't you split popsicles in two?

:D

Back