• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Saying Hello

SenoraG

Hello. I am new here but am an avid reader and bookcrosser. Books are a way of life for me. I am never without one..lol. It's nice to meet everyone. :p

I saw you winking at me and thought I'd stop by to say welcome & hope you like it here. :)

You can stop winking now though.

Really, ...stop it.

Okay, I'm warning you for the last time. Keep it up and I'll be forced to wink something back at you. :D

RaVeN

Geez, are guys trying to scare her out of here?! Seriously we're not all this schizophrenic....OMG STOP WINKING! :) Welcome!

HA, I am no longer a winker..lol. I had to find the ONLY other picture I had small enough to fit! Thanks for the nice welcome. I think I will have lots of fun here.

bobbyburns said:
hi senorag. I'm bobby, and I'll be your friend.

you ever feel like crying and you just don't know why?

Ummmmmmmmm, yes, but normally I DO know why and usually it has something to do with having a 17yo daughter! But you can still be my friend. :p

Be careful, with blinking eyes & lips like those, they'll make you a moderator in nothing flat. :D

You shouldn't of changed your avatar, BTW. I was just starting to figure out the code. :(

RaVeN

SenoraG said:
Hello. I am new here but am an avid reader and bookcrosser. Books are a way of life for me. I am never without one..lol. It's nice to meet everyone. :p

WELCOME, SenoraG! :) Enjoy yourself!

Best wishes, :)

Back