• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

See you later

nick452

Guys i'm going on holiday so i'll be gone for a while :( I know you'll miss my valuable input but i'll be back before you know it besides now i get to catch up on my reading/sleeping/jolling/drinking and debauchery sooooo cheerio :)

I've been living in residence on my varsity's campus for the past few months and will be going home tomorrow.This is the first time i've lived away from home and it will be great to see all my friends again oh and my family too(that goes without saying).Thanks for all the well wishes.I'm just glad my brain can get a break all that thinking really made it hurt.Martin,home is in a valley called paarl with beautiful vineyards throughout it my town is on south africa's wineroute.Naturally i go through the streets in daze of alcohol.(only kidding that only happened once :D )

Wow, I never wanted to go home during university breaks. I love my family, but it is good not to live in the same household....same town is close enough.

I get that chewie i'm sure i'll be sick of them in about a few days i only said that cause i didn't anyone to think i'm a callous cow!Phew now that i've got that off my chest i'll probably spent most of my vac going around with my friends.

nick452 said:
Guys i'm going on holiday so i'll be gone for a while :( I know you'll miss my valuable input but i'll be back before you know it besides now i get to catch up on my reading/sleeping/jolling/drinking and debauchery sooooo cheerio :)

Well----, I am not sure whether I miss YOU, :p But, for sure, I will miss your avatar!! :D

Oh, yes, good Luck nick452!! Enjoy your days with old friends and yes family, and yes, HOME! :)

watercrystal said:
Well----, I am not sure whether I miss YOU, :p But, for sure, I will miss your avatar!! :D

Oh, yes, good Luck nick452!! Enjoy your days with old friends and yes family, and yes, HOME! :)
Nobody loves me :(

Back